PBLH International Consulting SPRL is a well-established worldwide provider of consulting and technical assistance services, working in partnership with public organizations and private companies, especially in African, Caribbean, Pacific and Latin America countries. Its large network and permanent capacity to implement projects have placed PBLH among the best international development-consulting firms. Since its establishment in 2009, the company has developed a full set of references and partnerships, working with and for international organizations and private companies in and from Europe, ACP countries and Latin America.
(click to watch video)
A database of international and regional experts with experience in international development projects, which allows synthesize bilateral experience for solving tasks in an effective manner.
Close relations with and strategic partners in various local, regional and international countries and organizations.
Operations located worldwide and the implementation of projects in various sectors of the development co-operation field. Constant follow up of the development process in each separate country, and the regions as a whole. The development of an individual evaluation approach to projects, whilst at the same time taking into consideration the overall economic trends and impact.
A high standard of quality and services are maintained, and experience and expertise assured in accordance with the requirements of the client.
Private sector support and development
- Private sector development and improvement of business climate
- Competitiveness and SMEs
- Capacity building
- Business internationalization
- E-business promotion
Agriculture and fisheries
- Strengthen the capacity of fisheries administration in fisheries information and knowledge sharing
- Collection, review and analysis of fisheries legislation and documentation
- Building capacity in developing fisheries resources management plans
- Communication and media activities
- Review, analysis and draft of aquaculture policy instruments
- Market analysis
- Technical assistance on development policies
- Project preparation, launching and implementation
- Project partners and funds seeking
- Capacity building on institutional strengthening
- Sectorial studies
- Financial and accounting management
- Provision of training to intermediary organization
Information and communication
- COM4DEV, training beneficiaries on best practice and news around Com4Dev
- Creation and delivery, especially on e-platforms, of communication and training material
- Production of communi-cation content in the form of blogs/wiki/podcast on areas of interest
- Capacity building to enable learners to produce and disseminate relevant content via e-platform
- Communication and visibility activities in line with the EU requirements: production of banners, brochures, press release
- Brandesi : on-line communication subsidiary company for the design and creation of websites, logos, printing materials, etc.
- Preparation and implementation of a public awareness campaign to promote the Caribbean Community Common Fisheries Policy for the improvement of regional fisheries management
- Strengthening the capacity of CRFM and its member states for information and knowledge sharing on sustainable management of fisheries in the Caribbean region
- Competitiveness promotion
- Regional integration
- Trade policy analysis
- Support and advice in identifying opportunities and in projects designing and implementation
- Trade-related technical assistance
- Trade agreement negotiations and NTBs
- Capacity building (training, advice and coaching)
- Trade institutions strengthening